Friday, October 8, 2010
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
100 Amazing Videos for Teaching and Studying Physics | Online Colleges
- Musical Tesla Coil: Check out this video to hear the amazing noises the high-voltage sparks emitted by this Tesla coil produce.
- Large Hadron Collider Rap: Have some fun with this great rap video about CERN’s hadron collider.
- How Superconducting Levitation Works: Think levitation is impossible? This video will show you otherwise using magnets.
- Fun with Ferrofluid: See the bizarre ferrofluid in action in this video and what effect magnets have on it.
- Water Droplets in Zero Gravity: This video shows you an experiment done on the International Space Station, letting you see how water acts in a low gravity environment.
- Sound Waves on Fire: You may not be able to see sound waves normally, but in this video they’re more than evident.
- Halo of Water Vapor Appears Around Supersonic F-14 Jet: See what effect breaking the sound barrier has on water condensation through this video.
- Helium Superfluid: What happens when you get helium into a liquid form? Watch this video to find out.
- Boomerang in Zero Gravity: No matter where you go, a boomerang will always come back as this video filmed in space shows.
- Mythbusters Play with Sulfur Hexafluoride: In this short but fun video, you’ll see the effect different gasses have on vocal sounds.
- The Physics of Superheroes: Watch this video to have superheroes explained using real life physics concepts.
- The Physics of Baseball: Get a more concrete and fun explanation of physics concepts by seeing them applying to baseball in this video.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)